Saturday, November 13, 2010

Starting a new chapter


I am feeling a million times better! My energy has really lifted. The house is unpacked, my body is on the mend and I'm ready to begin life in our new home! Part of the new is exploring yoga studios which I will do this weekend. I have selected a little studio which I have been eyeing for a couple of years. I think it may really be aligned with my own yoga journey and I'm excited to try it out.
I no longer have nightly urges in the evening. Actually I no longer have urges and cravings at all. I think I have past some sort of tipping point. I'm sure there are triggers and urges to come but I doubt I will continue to experience anything on a daily basis. I also go days now where I forget about smoking altogether. Feels good.... like I ripped a demon off my shoulders.
Peace and love everyone and rock on

No comments:

Post a Comment